Over the past four days, I’ve . . . practiced flâneurie for 30 miles, spent two fun days with Tim’s cousin, browsed books at Shakespeare & Company, savored the views at Jardin de Luxembourg, ridden a carousel, visited a haunted house, taken a 3-hour sketching class, enjoyed an afternoon with friends, walked the 270 steps up to Sacre Coeur, toured the Palais Garnier, eaten lots of pizza sans cheese, sipped green juice and rose lattes at Wild & the Moon, consumed many pots of thé vert à la menthe, and listened to live jazz for SIX hours at 38Riv. 🎶
Paris is one BIG Artist Date filled with overwhelming sensory delights. Taking it all in with so much gratitude and have one full day to go. You’ll find a peek into the journey below and over on Instagram.
On Friday we transformed my tiny home into a photo studio to shoot the latest TranquiliT collection. We push all the furniture to the side, set up a huge white backdrop, organize all the designs and layers on a rack, set out an assortment of shoes, wrangle the pets, and voilà, we’re ready to go!
My photographer always sends me a few favorites while editing the hundreds of photos shot, so this assortment is only a sampling of what’s to come.
This season features SIX new designs and 16 colors! The new pieces are:
1. a fleece sweatshirt with thumbholes (see bottom pic). ADORABLE with the mini mesh skirt, too.
2. a jumper that’s to die for (sixth photo down). So cozy and chic!
3. a duster wrap (not shown). I wore this ALL over Italy. It’s a must-have.
4. the crop pant (directly above in pewter). We’ve had this pant available all summer and will now be able to update with pretty white background shots.
5. the trés tunic (two below from here). The smaller version of the trés maxi.
6. leopard-print scarf. Obsessed with this!
More photos and the entire collection will soon be available at TranquiliT.com.
As always, we’re locally-sewn using eco-friendly fabrics (except the leopard-print scarf, but we’re looking into options) and made to order. Thanks for your support of this 17-year-old passion project! Bisous. x