- live in harmony with nature and go to bed by 10pm, get up by 6am.
- learn your dosha
- sip a cup of warm water with lemon in the morning to jump start the system
- dry brush
- neti pot + tongue scraper
- try a sesame oil massage before you shower
- take a walk after lunch and dinner
- try a vatta pick-me-up at the 3pm slump with a green apple or walnuts
- have your last bit of food 3 hours before bed
i’ve been practicing the earlier to bed and earlier to rise tip the past week or so and it feels SO much better. really working to shift my rhythms to less night owl and more early bird. i’m an avid tongue scraper and have recently been using a face oil that makes my skin glow. although i’m a bit out of the oil on my skin ritual, i need to return to it. may just head over to amazon and get me some sesame oil! my morning warm water concoction is yummy green tea but i enjoyed water with lemon during my recent detox. hmmmm.
this sample daily schedule and the tips from ayurveda.com is most helpful. et toi? how does your daily routine align to these suggestions?
wishing you a wednesday filled with deep connection to well-being. bisous. x