Welcome to the 240th edition of Tranquility du Jour. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and Main Street Vegan with Victoria Moran.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #240: Main Street Vegan with Victoria Moran
Workshops + Retreats: Join moi for a tranquilologie experience.Ongoing
* Yoga + Art Retreat in Paris + Provence May 24-June 2 (1 spot opened), June 7-16 (4 spots left)
* Summer Tranquilologie Seasonal Podcast July 12
* Tranquility Summer Camp July 19-22
* 7-week Fall Creativity Circle in DC October 2
* Art + Yoga Cabin Retreat in West Virginia October 12-14 (5 spots left)
* Art Journaling Playshop in DC November 3
* Yoga Retreat in India November 16-25
Cited by VegNews among the Top 10 Contemporary Vegetarian Authors, Victoria appeared twice on The Oprah Winfrey Show and she’s one of the celebrity coaches for PCRM’s 21-Day Vegan Kickstart. Her articles have appeared in Yoga Journal, Mothering, Natural Health, Woman’s Day, Martha Stewart’s Whole Living, VegNews, and Vegetarian Times. Her work has been noted in USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, the Washington Post, Self, Elle, Glamour, Allure, and O, the Oprah Magazine.
A native of Kansas City, Missouri, and an enthusiastic immigrant to New York City, Moran lives with her husband, writer and musician, William Melton, in a “green” condo in Harlem. Her daughter, Adair, and son-in-law, Nick, are neighbors a few blocks north.
Main Street Vegan
Trailer for Main Street Vegan
Tranquility du Jour iPhone and Android app
Latest Tranquility du Jour museletter
OMwork: What are your takeaways from this podcast? How can you incorporate a dose of main street veganism into your daily life?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Tranquil Space Foundation and Pigs Animal Sanctuary.
Featured Look: playful bloomers that make you want to do cartwheels in the sand.
Stay Au Courant:
Connect on Facebook.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du JourTV and tranquilspace.tv.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Pin along with moi on Pinterest.
Peruse my Etsy shoppe.
Read about my passion for pigs.
Follow moi on Instagram @tranquilitydujour.
– You don’t need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
– New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
– Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You’ll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it’s available!