Celebrating 400 Episodes and 12 Years. In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, hear the lessons I’ve learned since starting this podcast and what’s bringing me inspiration these days.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #400: Celebrating 400 Episodes and 12 Years
Tranquility du Jour
Mentioned in Podcast
- Use code podcast400 to save 20% off books, e-books, perfume, tea and CDs today through Friday, July 15
- First podcast episode in September 2005
- OKJA and The Last Pig
- What Makes You Come Alive blog post
- The Busy Trap New York Times article
- Francine Jay’s The Joy of Less
- Pigs + Pugs Project – Instagram – Twitter – Website
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
Tranquility Tips + Tools
- Shop slow locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 5 Books
- New to Tranquility du Jour? Peruse the FAQs
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Sign up for Love Notes and access Tranquil Treasures
- Read about my passion for animals
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android.