Ever feel overwhelmed juggling your big dreams with your day-to-day to-dos? Wish you had a place to capture and store both? Love the tactile process of working with paper and pens? Me, too! Meet the Tranquility du Jour Daybook.
As a longtime lover of paper planning, I set out to blend function and style by releasing the first colorful Tranquility du Jour Daybook in 2012.
Chock-full of tips, tools, and checklists for living with productivity and tranquility, inside this edition you’ll find four seasonal layouts, 12 monthly layouts, 60 weekly layouts, invitations to pause, lists to complete, plant-based recipes, journal prompts, Artist Date ideas, yoga and meditation how-tos, and more.
This planner is for the busy woman who longs to infuse more tranquility into her days while staying organized, creative, and inspired.
Plan Your Year
Make It Your Own
What’s the difference between Tranquility du Jour Daybook and Year of Tranquility?
Year of Tranquility: A Lifestyle Planner has no weekly layouts and 12 essays/4 weekly practices not found in the Daybook. It’s more of a lifestyle planner and you can search inside it on Amazon. The Daybook has 60 weekly layouts plus all the Year of Tranquility lifestyle pieces MINUS the 12 essays and associated weekly practices.
- how-tos: journaling, yoga, seated and walking meditation [NEW!]
- a list of Artist Date ideas [NEW!]
- a chart with suggestions on how to use your weekly layout [NEW!]
- space for your word/theme of the year [NEW!]
- six Tranquility du Jour Tenets [NEW!]
- an updated Tranquility du Jour manifesto [NEW!]
- 32 Tranquility Tools: daily, weekly, monthly, seasonally plus tick boxes for tracking
- a wellness planner to track or plan meals, sleep, exercise, mood, and water intake
- current and ideal 168-hour schedules
- seven-day detox plan and 10 tips
- 15 journal writing prompts [NEW!]
- a detailed description on how to use the Daybook [NEW!]
- six yummy and simple plant-based recipes
- monthly budget
- weekly spending tracker [NEW!]
- monthly habit trackers [NEW!]
- a two-page visual layout of your year [NEW!]
- 60 weekly layouts to capture your daily schedule, to-dos, and projects
- space to write your weekly gratitude and intention
- 12 monthly layouts to pen dreams, intentions, and review
- pages to dream: books to read, places to visit, things to experience, start and stop, gratitude
- four Seasonal Life Reviews to reflect on life trends
- a tranquil travel packing checklist
- a Savvy Sources podcast list [NEW!]
- tips on creating a capsule wardrobe
- 30 days of tranquility monthly challenge
- moon phase journal prompts [NEW!]
- ideas to practice everyday tranquility, creativity, activism, and mindfulness [NEW!]
- letter to your future self how-to [NEW!]
- a bucket list page to note your life’s dreams [NEW!]
- a seasonal aspirations page [NEW!]
- blank inspiration pages for doodling, taking notes, and dreaming
Enjoy a 25-page assortment of PDFs to print and use with your new Daybook.
Although Amazon doesn’t offer a spiral bound option (sigh), your local print shop can chop off the perfect binding and turn it into a spiral for a nominal fee. You can often choose metal or plastic spirals and sometimes from a variety of colors!
The Daybook PDF is available for purchase HERE. Color printing is usually quite pricey unless you have access to your own color printer. However, this is a great option for making it your own as shown in this sweet video by Daybook aficionado Barbara.
After months of dreaming, design, research, and edits, on November 11, 2012 I announced its release. The seed for this project was planted by an email from a blog reader/friend and took sprout with the $100 donation from the 2012 World Domination Summit. Learn more about the Daybook history and see the various editions HERE.
What people are saying about the Daybook
I just had to write you back to tell you how BEAUTIFUL Daybook 6.0 is! Your work has always had style and beauty, but this new Daybook is astonishing. I was floored when I first took a look at it. The full color pictures are so gorgeous, the paper is soft like silk, and I really appreciate that you added a 5th week for every month. Every year you improve upon the Daybook and I really think you did an outstanding job this year. It’s so lovely and I can’t wait to begin adding to it!!
I have tried many types of planners over the years but yours are the only ones that have worked for me and that I truly enjoy using. I love the layout of the Tranquility du Jour Daybook and use every single section. The quality, the colors, and the tranquility tools and tips come together to create an absolutely beautiful planner.
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the Playbook and the Daybook. I admittedly have already jumped into the Daybook and I couldn’t love it more. Not only does it help me organize my thoughts, but it jogs my creativity and allows me to break down my goals into manageable daily tasks. Thank you for always creating such quality content. Your products make me excited to be organized and to take care of myself. I can’t thank you enough for that.
Your Daybook is sensational–I can barely wait for 2016 so I can use it. The cover is amazing and it is such a quality creative masterpiece! I know my friend will love it too!
Kimberly, I LOVE the new daybook!!! It’s so much fun! I waited for everyone to go to bed so I could open it without distraction…what a long wait! It’s beautiful, I can’t wait for Nov 30 & my supplies to start playing!!! Merci merci merci!!!!
What is this magic of a planner?! I’m in love with it. Another triumph, Kimberly. I’m officially a convert.
I have searched for a planner that I can use daily that is not so business looking, more feminine, but useful. This Daybook reminds me to set my goals, have dreams, that life isn’t all about the 8 to 5, and makes me stop and think about how I want to move forward. I just love it and it will be my planner going forward.
I’ve used this planner for at least 5 years. What keeps me coming back year after year to this planner, is that I can make it my own. There’s seasons in my life in which I can use it to its fullest and I take advantage of all the lists and prompts. At other times, I take on a more minimalist approach to my planner and I use it for simple scheduling. I highly recommend you check out Kimberly’s Daybook videos on YouTube to have a better idea on how to use this planner.
I love this book! The Daybook is a wonderful way to keep all your thoughts, plans, dreams, menus, appointments, and everything else organized. It is so much more than a planner. The book is a great source of inspiration that prompts meaningful reflection and then provides a way to establish concrete goals to work toward your dreams in an organized fashion.