Are you ready to hit the reset button and head into fall feeling rejuvenated and refreshed with a roadmap?
If yes, I’d love to invite you to join me to start fall with intention and creative play on Saturday, October 16 from 1-4 pm ET. This virtual retreat is an opportunity to reflect, dream, and design within a like-hearted community.
Streamed from my home in Washington, DC, this experience includes inspiration, education, and the practice of journaling, yoga, mindfulness, and creativity.
This unique experience is for you if:
- You love learning and want to be better equipped with tranquility tools.
- You want to reflect, make wellness a priority, and create a road map for fall.
- You’re interested in all-level yoga and guided mindfulness practices.
- You’re open to creative play with ephemera, a journal, and markers.
- You appreciate practicing self-care and engaging in personal growth within a thoughtful community.
Reflect. Create. Flow.
Event includes a workbook, three hours of live programming, lots of inspiration and tools to living with more tranquility, access to a private Facebook group, and a replay. Learn more.