On Friday we transformed my tiny home into a photo studio to shoot the latest TranquiliT collection. We push all the furniture to the side, set up a huge white backdrop, organize all the designs and layers on a rack, set out an assortment of shoes, wrangle the pets, and voilà, we’re ready to go!
My photographer always sends me a few favorites while editing the hundreds of photos shot, so this assortment is only a sampling of what’s to come.
This season features SIX new designs and 16 colors! The new pieces are:
1. a fleece sweatshirt with thumbholes (see bottom pic). ADORABLE with the mini mesh skirt, too.
2. a jumper that’s to die for (sixth photo down). So cozy and chic!
3. a duster wrap (not shown). I wore this ALL over Italy. It’s a must-have.
4. the crop pant (directly above in pewter). We’ve had this pant available all summer and will now be able to update with pretty white background shots.
5. the trés tunic (two below from here). The smaller version of the trés maxi.
6. leopard-print scarf. Obsessed with this!
More photos and the entire collection will soon be available at TranquiliT.com.
As always, we’re locally-sewn using eco-friendly fabrics (except the leopard-print scarf, but we’re looking into options) and made to order. Thanks for your support of this 17-year-old passion project! Bisous. x
TranquiliT aficionado, Barbara, shared these photos of her transforming the maxi skirt into a wrap, hoodie, neck warmer, and cape. Genius, no? The ballet color is stunning on her.
I’m often blown away by your creativity in curating outfits from a few staples. Ah, the beauty of capsule dressing!
Challenge: try a new way to wear a favorite piece. Turn a short skirt into a capelet or a long skirt into a dress, turn a wrap dress around, or add a flowy pant under a slip dress.
Next week is our fall photo shoot and I can’t wait to share the four new designs with you! Here’s a hint: jumper, duster wrap, crop pant, fleece sweatshirt. I met with my seamstress yesterday and shared a sneak peek over here.
More peeks to come. Looking forward to transitioning into more and more layers with cooler temps, tall boots, and hot cocoa. Happy weekend to you! Bisous. x