Welcome to the 215th edition of Tranquility du Jour. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and Creative Living with Elizabeth MacCrellish (founder of SAW: Squam Art Workshops).
Workshops + Retreats
Consider joining moi for a true tranquilologie experience:
* Summer Tranquilologie Teleclass June 22
* Yoga in Costa Rica Retreat July 2-9
* Art Journaling 3-hr Extravaganza in DC July 23
* Hip Tranquil Chick Retreat at Kripalu in Mass August 28-September 2
* Women’s Urban Retreat in DC September 25 + December 18
* Yoga + Creativity Lifestyle Retreat at a Farmhouse in NY October 14-16
* Yoga + Writing in DC November 6
* Hip Hop Yoga in DC December 16
* Yoga + Art Retreat in Paris + Provence May 24 – June 2 SOLD OUT, second one added June 7-16, 2012
* Yoga Retreat in India November 2012
Featured Tranquilista: Elizabeth MacCrellish is the founder and director of Squam Art Workshops. When she is not sprawled across a window seat dreaming up new projects, she can often be found somewhere out on the mountain wandering about with her three dogs. Or, you might find her scribbling and posting snapshots here.
Squam Art Workshops
Tranquility du jour iPhone and android app
Informative addition to Tranquility du Jour: New to TDJ?
How can I indulge my artistic side this week?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Nest and Tranquil Space Foundation. Our featured piece is the lounge short. J’adore!
Stay Au Courant:
Let’s be Facebook friends.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Connect on our Facebook group.
Join Tranquilista’s like page.
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Palace by Sunfields. You can learn more about their music at myspace.com/sunfields.
– You don’t need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes
– New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411
– Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You’ll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it’s available
Thanks for this great interview with Elizabeth. I went to Squam last year and it completely changed my life. I am so thankful to Elizabeth for making this space happen. You will have an amazing time!