Workshops + Retreats: Join moi for a tranquilologie experience. Immerse yourself in the study of tranquility with scents of lavender, lots of love, and dollops of sparkles thrown in. Below are a few options.
* Art + Yoga Cabin Retreat in West Virginia April 19-21
* Art + Yoga in Provence May 25-June 1
* Art, Shopping + Yoga in Paris June 5-9 (sold out)
* Tranquility Summer Camp in West Virginia August 15-18
* Yoga Lifestyle Retreat in Costa Rica August 31-September 7
* Art + Yoga Cabin Retreat in West Virginia October 18-20
New offering: Tranquility du Jour Daybook
It’s a pink planner, lifestyle organizer, and wellness guide all in one. This perfect complement to Tranquilologie is filled with checklists, inspiration, eye candy, and 52 dateless week spreads so you can start anytime.
Featured Tranquilisto: Eric Maisel, PhD, is the author of more than thirty works of fiction and nonfiction. His nonfiction titles include Coaching the Artist Within, Fearless Creating, The Van Gogh Blues, The Creativity Book, Performance Anxiety, Ten Zen Seconds, A Writer’s San Francisco, and A Writer’s Paris. A columnist for Art Calendar magazine, Maisel is a creativity coach and creativity coach trainer who presents keynote addresses and workshops nationally and internationally. Maisel holds undergraduate degrees in philosophy and psychology, master’s degrees in counseling and creative writing, and a doctorate in counseling psychology. He is also a California-licensed marriage and family therapist. He lives with his family in the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit www.ericmaisel.com to learn more about Dr. Maisel.
Latest Tranquility du Jour Museletter
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo and designed by moi. We sew locally, are a proud member of 1% for the Planet, and plant 150 trees monthly while also donating a portion of proceeds to Tranquil Space Foundation, Farm Sanctuary, and Nest. In addition, we offer vintage and reclaimed goodies because it doesn’t get more eco than reusing!
Stay Au Courant:
Connect on Facebook.
Read along with our online book club choice.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du JourTV and tranquilspace.tv.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Pin along with moi on Pinterest.
Peruse my Etsy shoppe.
Read about my passion for pigs.
Follow moi on Instagram @tranquilitydujour.
Write a review on iTunes – it helps others find our tranquility.
– You don’t need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
– New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
– Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You’ll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it’s available!