Bonjour. Welcome to the 340th edition of Tranquility du Jour with Shannon Ables. Be inspired by the simply luxurious life—a dash of style, minimalism, and mindfulness.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour # 340: Simply Luxurious Life
Featured Guest: Shannon Ables is the founder and editor of the internationally enjoyed lifestyle blog The Simply Luxurious Life which inspired her first book Choosing The Simply Luxurious Life: A Modern Woman’s Guide. As a contributor to House Beautiful, JNSQ, Laura U Mag and Docica, Shannon has also worked with Buick to launch their first compact luxury vehicle – Encore in keeping with the spirit of all things simply luxurious.
When she’s not writing, traveling or exploring new ways to live simply luxuriously, she teaches high school English and social sciences where she lives in Oregon with her two spaniels. Listeners can also tune in to her weekly podcast The Simple Sophisticate each Monday morning.
- Website: shannonables.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/thesimplyluxuriouslifeblog
- Twitter: twitter.com/simplyluxurious
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/simplyluxurious/
- Instagram: instagram.com/thesimplyluxuriouslife
- Shannon’s first time on Tranquility du Jour in 2011
- Join my complimentary 52 Weeks of Tranquility Program
- Seasonal online book club: Better Than Before
- Tranquilosophy Seasonal Podcast: TODAY: Monday, June 22 at 3pm ET
- Podcast app: Tranquility du Jour iPhone and Android
- New? Peruse my FAQs.
- Join moi for a retreat, workshop, e-course, or seasonal podcast.
- Find moi on Goodreads.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Pin along on Pinterest.
- Eye candy on Instagram @tranquilitydujour.
- Browse my books.
- Receive weekly Tranquility du Jour Love Notes.
- Read about my passion for pigs.
- Pen a review on iTunes.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to get the podcast automagically on iOS or Android.