Bonjour. Welcome to the 342nd edition of Tranquility du Jour with Laura Lowery. Be inspired by her creation of a beautiful new women’s magazine, hear the inspiration behind it, and how her practice of yoga and mindfulness assists her journey.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour # 342: Creating Lucia
Laura Lowery is the founder and editor in chief of Lucia. Lucia is a new kind of magazine for women. Independent and advertising free, its mission is to inspire and enlighten the world by giving voice to the heart and celebrating true beauty.
- Websites: luciajournal.com and lauralowery.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/luciajournal
- Twitter: twitter.com/luciajournal
- Instagram: instagram.com/luciajournal/
- Subscribe: luciajournal.com/subscribe/
- Huffington Post piece
- Magazines mentioned: Bella Grace, Flow, Remarkable, and Womankind
- Join my complimentary 52 Weeks of Tranquility Program
- Seasonal online book club: I Know How She Does It by Laura Vanderkam
- Tranquilosophy Seasonal Podcast: Monday, September 21 at 3pm ET
- Podcast app: Tranquility du Jour iPhone and Android
- New? Peruse my FAQs.
- Join moi for a retreat, workshop, e-course, or seasonal podcast.
- Read along on Goodreads.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Pin along on Pinterest.
- Eye candy on Instagram @tranquilitydujour.
- Browse my books.
- Receive weekly Tranquility du Jour Love Notes.
- Read about my passion for pigs.
- Pen a review on iTunes.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to get the podcast automagically on iOS or Android.