Finding Your Inner Artist with Susan Prolman. In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, learn how to transition from a person who doesn’t make art to one who does, ways to improve your artistic skills, and a few books to assist your artistic journey.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #401: Finding Your Inner Artist
Writing in the Woods in West Virginia: October 27-29
Yoga, Mindfulness + Creativity in Costa Rica: February 17-24
Yoga + Art in West Virginia: May, 2018 TBA
Featured Guest: Susan Prolman
Susan Prolman is an advocate by nature. Susan has lobbied against factory farming and for environmental protection in Washington, DC for years. She served as Executive Director of the National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition and as Director of International Campaigns for The Humane Society of the United States. While a student at Georgetown University Law Center, Susan helped to create the school’s first animal law course. Earlier, she served as New Hampshire State Director for presidential candidate Paul Tsongas, who won this first-in-the-nation primary election. Susan currently leads Activism For Animals.
For fun, Susan is a world traveler, writer, vegan recipe developer, artist, and jewelry designer. She runs the Etsy shop Veg Shop. She’s is also a certified laughing meditation instructor. You can learn more about Susan at SusanProlman.com.
Tranquility du Jour
Mentioned in Podcast
- 400th Episode and Follow Up
- Pigs + Pugs Project – Instagram – Twitter – Website
- Animal Rights Conference: August 3-6
- TranquiliT fall sneak peek
- Susan’s cute pig necklaces:
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
Tranquility Tips + Tools
- Shop slow locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 5 Books
- New to Tranquility du Jour? Peruse the FAQs
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Sign up for Love Notes and access Tranquil Treasures
- Read about my passion for animals
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android.