Are you ready to hit the reset button and head into the second half of the year feeling rejuvenated and refreshed with a roadmap?
If so, I’d love for you to join us for a 1-hour yoga & meditation (Module 1 video) plus the 2-hour reflect (Module 2) and create (Module 3) live virtual retreat on Saturday, July 9 from 2-4 pm ET.
Set aside three hours in your planner, gather your supplies (creature comforts, journal, markers, yoga mat, images from magazines), and let’s gently review 2022 so far and consciously design what remains of the year.
Streamed from my home in Washington, DC, this experience includes inspiration, education, and the practices of journaling, yoga, mindfulness, and creativity.
This unique experience is for you if:
- You love learning and want to be better equipped with tranquility tools.
- You want to reflect, make wellness a priority, and create a road map.
- You’re interested in all-level yoga and guided mindfulness practices.
- You’re open to creative play with ephemera, a journal, and markers.
- You appreciate practicing self-care and engaging in personal growth.
Reflect. Create. Flow.
This event includes a workbook, two hours of recorded live programming, one hour of a yoga and meditation video, inspiration, tools for living with more tranquility, and a replay. Learn more.