5 Reasons to Retreat With Us
On Saturday from 10am-3pm ET I’m offering a Mid-Year Virtual Retreat to help us review 2020 and intentionally design what remains. We’ll engage in deep reflection and playful exploration of a year that’s pushed us well beyond our comfort zone.
Join if . . .
1. You feel overwhelmed and ungrounded at times and are seeking tools to help navigate this tricky time using practices such as journaling, yoga, meditation, and creativity.
2. You love a “digital goody bag” (aka 40-page Guidebook) filled with a jazzy Spotify playlist, my go-to plant-based recipes, how-tos, worksheets, savvy sources, and more!
3. You crave community with like-hearted souls and to connect through our private Facebook group. Or, you’re welcome to make this a solitary experience, too—whatever you need is encouraged!
Kimberly has influenced my life in so many positive ways and this past virtual retreat, focused on creativity and wellness, was no exception. Just a few hours was all it took for me to get inspired, grounded, and motivated about some exciting projects I want to start. I loved her simple action steps, such as habit stacking, wellness planning, and mindful check-ins. I truly credit her two virtual retreats with helping me survive this pandemic with less stress and anxiety. —Laura
4. You want to reflect on the year so far, design the rest of 2020, practice all-level yoga and meditation, incorporate more healthy habits and coping skills, move through guided practices, engage in creative play with ephemera and a Sharpie, and create an action plan.
5. You appreciate practicing self-care and engaging in personal growth in a safe space and look forward to retreating again and again with the replay.
In invite you to prioritize yourself and your year and I’m honored to be your guide on Saturday’s journey. See you at the virtual retreat. Bisous. x