* 1:1 Mentoring
* Mindfulness: Tranquility Within E-course
* Creative + Conscious Business E-course
* Tranquil Space Lifestyle E-course
* 24 Days o’ Tranquility E-course
* 4-week Tranquility Project E-course launches March 5
* Spring Tranquilosophy Seasonal Podcast March 24
* Art Journaling Playshop at Tranquil Space in DC March 29
* Art + Yoga in West Virgina April 25-27
* Yoga + Writing at Tranquil Space in DC May 9
* Writing Lab at Tranquil Space in DC May 16
* Art + Asana in Costa Rica with Mary Catherine Starr May 24-31
* Mindfulness: Tranquility Within at Tranquil Space in DC June 22
* Tranquility Summer Camp in West Virginia August 29-September 1
* Mindfulness: Tranquility Within at Luna Yoga in Montreal September 20
* Hip Hips + Living Your Yoga at Barefoot Yoga + Wellness in Mechanicsburg, PA October 18
* 15-Year Birthday Bash at Tranquil Space in DC October 24
* Fall Tranquil Space Foundation Celebration at Darlington House in DC October 29
* Art + Yoga in West Virginia November 7-9
Featured Tranquilista: Laura Vanderkam is the author of the bestselling ebook series, What the Most Successful People Do. She’s the author of 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think. Her work has appeared in USA Today, Fortune, Fast Company, CBS MoneyWatch and other places. She lives outside Philadelphia with her husband and three children and blogs at LauraVanderkam.com.
Seasonal online book club pick: Real Happiness at Work
Tranquility du Jour iPhone and Android app
Tranquility du Jour FAQs: Start here
Latest Tranquility du Jour love note
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo and designed by moi with input by YOU. We sew locally and plant 150 trees monthly while also donating a portion of proceeds to Tranquil Space Foundation and Farm Sanctuary. Spring collection launches mid-March online and at Tranquil Space studios. Save the date for our Spring Pop-Up: Saturday, April 5.
Stay Au Courant:
Connect on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Follow on Instagram @tranquilitydujour.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick, Tranquilista, and Tranquilologie.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Read about my passion for pigs.
Write a review on iTunes – it helps others find our show.
– You don’t need an iPod to listen to the podcast. Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
– New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
– Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You’ll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it’s available.
I find Laura Vanderkam’s guides to be immensely helpful reference books. My copy of her 3 guides What the Most Successful People Do… has tags and markers and it’s a great resource to pull out for a few moments of grounding when I’m feeling overwhelmed by an endless list of to-dos.
I’m looking forward to adding a new piece to my wardrobe from the spring line of tranquiliT…I’m so over the cold weather and shoveling snow.