Orangutan Outreach with Richard Zimmerman. In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, we discuss our love of red apes, what it’s like to spend time with orangutans, and what we can do to help save the orangutans. This episode coincides with Orangutan Caring Week.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #409: Orangutan Outreach
Thanksgiving Charity Class in DC: November 23
Yoga + Mindfulness Mini Retreat in DC: December 31, 2017
Yoga, Mindfulness + Creativity in Costa Rica: February 17-24, 2018
Yoga + Art in West Virginia: June 1-3, 2018
Penning in Paris: July 23-27, 2018
Featured Guest: Richard Zimmerman
Find Orangutan Outreach
Mentioned in Podcast
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
Tranquility Tips + Tools
- Shop slow locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 5 Books
- New to Tranquility du Jour? Peruse the FAQs
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Sign up for Love Notes and access Tranquil Treasures
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media, s‘il vous plaît.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android.