Below, we’ve outlined how data about you is used when you access our websites, courses, services and event invitations and/or when you interact with us on our websites, through email, course modules and/or on social media.
- Protecting your privacy
- We take your privacy seriously.
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of the data you provide to us.
- We do not sell your data to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit permission.
- We may occasionally engage in cross-marketing, affiliate marketing programs or branded partnerships but only to offer you services and products we think you may be interested in based on your past preferences.
- Our website, email, social media and/or communications may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of these websites. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- We will always provide you with the option to opt-out or easily unsubscribe.
- Data we collect to provide and improve our services and/or to combat fraud/abuse:
- Data you post and/or send us directly, including but not limited to name, physical address, email addresses and/or credit card and financial data.
- Data collected via cookies.
- Data about the device(s) you use to access our sites and services.
- Data collected via 3rd parties, including but not limited to our business partners Amazon, MailChimp, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Data we collect, store and retain:
- We retain data you provide to us including but not limited to your first and last name, email addresses, physical addresses, demographic information and personal preferences.
- We also retain data as needed for business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We value your trust in providing us your personal information and we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- There are circumstances in which we may disclose your data including:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. shopping sites, payment processors) which we vet carefully before we partner with.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of the Kimberly Wilson and Tranquility communities or that of the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Our services, course offerings, products and posts do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete this user and their personal information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.