In this week’s episode, “Making a Transition,” I chat with Melanie Feeney about my decision to go back to school in social work, the associated challenges, and tips on making tough transition decisions.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #390: Making A Transition
Virtual Retreat: March 11
Tranquility du Jour Live: March 30
Yoga + Art in West Virginia: May 19-21
Writing in the Woods in West Virginia: October 20-22
Tranquility du Jour
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
Tranquility Tips + Tools
- Browse my 5 Books
- New to Tranquility du Jour? Peruse the FAQs
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Shop slow locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Sign up for bi-monthly Love Notes and access Tranquil Treasures
- Read about my passion for animals
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android.