In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, I chat with Christy of Christy Natsumi Jewelry. We discuss how she got started in jewelry design, our work together over 13ish years ago, and her cross country move to create in San Francisco.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Yoga + the Animals: June 8 at Burleigh Manor Animal Sanctuary
TDJ Soirée: June 9 in DC [2 tickets left]
TDJ Live: June 23 at 8pm [Free, online]
Tranquility in Tuscany: July 13-20 in Italy [4 spots left]
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 21 and 22 in Montreal, Canada
Christy Natsumi is an independent fine jewelry designer in San Francisco, CA. She specializes in wedding rings, engagement rings, and modern jewelry essentials so you can wear meaningful reminders of all of your special celebrations and milestones. Christy Natsumi is proud to be a certified San Francisco Green Business and has been featured in The Knot, Design Sponge, Brides, and San Francisco Magazine. Connect with her over at christynatsumi.com
Mentioned in the podcast
- Tranquility du Jour Daybook is NOW available on Amazon
- Use code TRANQUILITY to save 20% through June 15 at christynatsumi.com
- Tea with Kimberly video
Tranquility du Jour Online
- NEW Book: Year of Tranquility (comes with FIVE bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android