This week’s episode is a part of the newly-offered Best Of Tranquility du Jour series. Since many podcast players only go back 100 episodes (whhhhaaaat?!), we’re broadcasting a few favorites and this one shares journal writing tips and resources circa 2006, #20 on Journal Writing 101.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 20 – 22 in Montreal, Canada
Fall TDJ Live: September 15
4-week Tranquility Salon: September 29, October 6, 13, 20 [4 spots left]
Pugs & Pints: October 27 in DC [details to come]
New Year’s Eve Mini Retreat at YogaWorks Dupont: December 31 in DC
New Year’s Salon: January 1 in DC
NEW Tranquility in Tuscany retreat: August 28-September 4, 2021
Mentioned in the Podcast
Takeaways? Share your journal writing practice using #tdjpodcast.
Take a screen shot of you listening to the show, post it and tag me, @tranquilitydujour.
I’ve been listening to Kimberly’s podcast on and off for several years but in the last few months it’s become a MUST LISTEN for me. The variety of topics and guests is wonderful and Kimberly’s sincere upbeat manner is very inspiring. There are a lot of people in this podcast space and I think she is “the real deal”.—KOPelikan
Tranquility du Jour Online
- Year of Tranquility (comes with FIVE bonuses)
- Tranquility du Jour Daybook (comes with FOUR bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android