Welcome to the 235th edition of Tranquility du Jour. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and Desire to Inspire with Christine Mason Miller.
Workshops + Retreats: Join moi for a tranquilologie experience.
* Yoga, Vegan, Volunteer: A Day at PIGS Animal Sanctuary in West Virginia April 29
* Doga in the Park in DC May 12
* Yoga, Vegan, Vintage in DC May 20
* Yoga + Art Retreat in Paris + Provence June 7-16 (6 spots left)
* Art + Yoga Cozy Cabin Retreat in West Virginia October 12-14
* Yoga Retreat in India November
** Details and sign up here **
Christine’s art and writing gives viewers a peek into a variety of details from her life, details that grab her attention on journeys around the world as well as within her own self. Using materials as varied as acrylic paints, ink, coffee, mannequins, vintage photographs and other ephemera, Christine’s creations are full of color, texture and hidden stories. Her latest book ~ Desire to Inspire: Using Creative Passion to Transform the World ~ is now available on Amazon.com and at bookstores everywhere.
Latest Tranquility du Jour museletter
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Tranquil Space Foundation and Pigs Animal Sanctuary. Featured Look: 3/4 wrap dress worn backward and turband.
Stay Au Courant:
Connect on Facebook.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du JourTV and tranquilspace.tv.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Pin along with moi on Pinterest.
Peruse my Etsy shoppe.
Read about my passion for pigs.
– You don’t need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
– New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
– Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You’ll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it’s available!