Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #331: Sew Fab
Featured Guest: Hi, I’m Lesley Ware — a jill of many trades. I’m an author, teacher, artist, zinemaker, art gallery co-owner, and former nonprofit program manager with a MPA. I just finished writing my 2nd book about fashion + style for tween girls being published by London-based Laurence King. When I’m not writing, teaching, or making things you’ll likely find me spending time with my husband having fun someplace in Brooklyn, NY!
- Sew Fab: Sewing and Style for Young Fashionistas
- Twitter: CreativeCookie
- Facebook: The Creative Cookie
- Instagram: CreativeCookie
- Tune into my complimentary 52 Weeks of Tranquility Program
- Seasonal online book club: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Sparkly Tranquility du Jour Tees
- Tranquilosophy Seasonal Podcast: Monday, March 23 at 3pm ET
- Podcast app: Tranquility du Jour iPhone and Android app
A BIG thank you for your support of my latest creative babies: Anthology and Daybook. Pen an Anthology review on Amazon or Goodreads or snap a picture and share on social media, send moi the link and your snail mail addy, and I’ll get a love note out to you. Snail mail is the new black.
Stay Au Courant: