In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, I chat with Latoya Peterson about racial justice, diversity, inclusion, and more.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Pigs, Pugs & Pinot: April 28, 3-5pm
Yoga + the Animals: June 8 at Burleigh Manor Animal Sanctuary
TDJ Soirée: June 9 in DC [only half of tickets remain]
TDJ Live: June 23 at 8pm [Free, online]
Tranquility in Tuscany: July 13-20 in Italy [4 spots]
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 21 and 22 in Montreal, Canada
Mentioned in the podcast
Tranquility du Jour Online
- NEW Book: Year of Tranquility (comes with FIVE bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android