In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, I chat with Brian Kateman about what it means to be a reducetarian and how to make small dietary shifts.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Pigs, Pugs & Pinot: April 28, 3-5pm
Yoga + the Animals: June 8 at Burleigh Manor Animal Sanctuary
TDJ Soirée: June 9 in DC [only half of tickets remain]
TDJ Live: June 23 at 8pm [Free, online]
Tranquility in Tuscany: July 13-20 in Italy [4 spots]
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 21 and 22 in Montreal, Canada
Brian Kateman is cofounder and president of the Reducetarian Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing consumption of meat, eggs, and dairy to create a healthy, sustainable, and compassionate world. Brian is the editor of The Reducetarian Cookbook (Hachette Book Group: September 18, 2018) and The Reducetarian Solution (Penguin Random House: April 18, 2017). His writings have appeared in dozens of media outlets including The Atlantic, Quartz, The Los Angeles Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, The Washington Post, Vox, and The New York Daily News. He is an instructor in the Executive Education Program at the Earth Institute Center for Environmental Sustainability at Columbia University. He lives in Los Angeles with his fiancé Isabel and rescue dog Tobey.
- Books: The Reducetarian Solution and The Reducetarian Cookbook
Mentioned in the podcast
Tranquility du Jour Online
- NEW Book: Year of Tranquility (comes with FIVE bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android