In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, Tim and I answer guests’ questions at Sunday’s TDJ Soirée. Learn how we live in such a small space with FOUR rescue pets, how my definition of tranquility has evolved over the years, my #1 recommended tip for living a more tranquil life, how Tim and I met, and how to keep the momentum from TDJ Soirée going!
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Resilience Through Yoga + Meditation Virtual Summit: June 15 and 16 [Free, online]
TDJ Live: June 23 at 8pm [Free, online]
Tranquility du Jour Daybook Virtual Launch: June 28 at 8pm [Free, online]
Tranquility in Tuscany: July 13-20 in Italy [2 spots left]
Luna Yoga Advanced Teacher Training: September 21 and 22 in Montreal, Canada
Mentioned in the Podcast
Tranquility du Jour Online
- NEW Book: Year of Tranquility (comes with FIVE bonuses)
- NEW Daybook: Tranquility du Jour Daybook (comes with FOUR bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android