In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, Ellen Grace O’Brian and I discuss her new book, The Jewel of Abundance, along with the four universal goals of life, how to shift our minds from worry to worship, and a roadmap for abundant living.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
TDJ Live: March 24 at 8pm [Free, online]
Pigs, Pugs & Pinot: April 28, 3-5pm
Yoga + the Animals: June 8 at Burleigh Manor Animal Sanctuary
TDJ Soirée: June 9 in DC
Tranquility in Tuscany: July 13-20 in Italy [5 spots]
Ellen Grace O’Brian is the author of The Jewel of Abundance. She’s a yogacharya (an esteemed yoga teacher), a radio host, and an award-winning poet who weaves poetry into her teachings on spiritual matters, pointing to the mystical experience beyond words and thought. Ordained by a direct disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda, she has been teaching Kriya Yoga philosophy and practice nationally and internationally for over three decades.
Mentioned in the podcast
Tranquility du Jour Online
- NEW Book: Year of Tranquility (comes with FIVE bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android