I’m a list girl. I need to write everything down or my mind feels like a snow globe all shaken up. Making lists is how I sort things out. Ideally with colored markers, a cuppa tea in hand, and jazzy tunes playing.
Each December, I pen a Year in Review (forthcoming) and contemplate how best to serve the TDJ community in the year ahead.
Here’s a peek inside where I’ve landed . . .
- Planning 2021 Pop-Up (bonus for fall TDJ Lifestyle and TDJ Annual Passholders)
- four seasonal TDJ Lives
- four virtual retreats
- a virtual Pigs & Pugs event
- weekly podcasts
- weekly Love Notes
- weekly blog posts
- monthly Tea with Kimberly videos
- a spring TDJ Lifestyle e-course
- updates to Treasures
- monthly online book club picks in our TDJ Insider’s Facebook group
- a few weekly Instagram and Facebook posts
- recipes and plant love to the TDJ Eat Plants Facebook group
- lots of VIP love to the ultimate TDJ offering, the Annual Pass.
How does this sound/feel to you?
Is there anything you’d like more or less of? Any topics you’d like covered on the podcasts and blog or in the Tea with Kimberly videos?
Please share in the comments below. Or send a note via email! I’m always grateful to hear from you.
Wishing you a gentle conclusion to 2020. May our stroll into 2021 be intentional and nurture our inner knowing. I heart you! Bisous. x