It’s been awhile since I shared a “Life Lately” post, so I wanted to follow up on this week’s podcast with an inside peek and a few links.
What I’m reading:
* Just finished Hemingway’s Paris: A Writer’s City in Words and Images by Robert Wheeler and Hemingway in Love: His Own Story: A Memoir by A.E. Hotchner.
* Pigs of Paradise: The Story of the World-Famous Swimming Pigs by T.R. Todd
* Building a Life Worth Living: A Memoir by Marsha M. Linehan
* More over on Goodreads.
Where I’m struggling:
* Decluttering (SO many books, plants, pets, pens).
* Finding balance between planning and keeping spaciousness as our world reopens.
* Juggling all the special needs of our rescue pets.
What I’m working on:
What’s delighting me:
* Getting fitted for demi-pointe and pointe shoes.
* Taking Gizmo and Belle to “rehab” for laser therapy and massage of their aging knees.
* Feeling sunshine on my skin and birds singing during morning walks.
* Collaborating with clients.
* Planning to attend a seven-day ballet intensive in Chicago.
* Being with family in Oklahoma.
What I’m consuming:
* Vegan collagen powder and matcha green tea powder.
* Whole flower rose tea, The Qi.
* Green smoothies with spinach, banana, frozen mango, vegan protein powder (video).
* Daily Harvest Oat bowls, blueberries plus peanut butter on sprouted grain toast.
What I’m wearing:
* Uniform: TDJ 2in1 fitted top, capri legging, a leopard-print scarf and face mask.
* Cruelty-free red lips, eye liner, and waterproof mascara (video).
* Loving the GoPure serums and moisturizers.
* A dab of Tranquillité parfum oil.
What I’m listening to:
What I’m grateful for:
* TDJ community (YOU!).
* Verdict in the George Floyd murder trial.
* Chance to enjoy live events again.
* COVID vaccine.