What I’m reading
- I just finished Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport and HIGHLY recommend it. My screen time has gone down significantly.
- Now I’m reading Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb and many, many others. You know about my “problem.”
What I’m excited about
- Soaking up Paris over Labor Day weekend.
- The launch of the in-person [2 spots left] and online Tranquility Salon.
- Seeing Tony Bennett tonight.
- September’s TDJ Live.
- Progressing to Beginner Ballet 2.
- Offering Pet Loss & Grief support groups.
What I’m struggling with
- Setting up a content calendar.
- Organizing my week better based on energy levels.
What I’m working on
- The Tranquility Salon workbook and online offering.
- Fall TranquiliT collection.
What I’m wearing
Obsessed with the slip dress over the fleece perfect pant (I know, it’s 90 degrees, but they’re SO cozy).
What I’m loving
- Iced Stash Moroccan Mint Green tea.
- Fancy barrettes to hold my bangs as they grow out.
- Leopard-print everything.
- Blank spiral 4×6 journals.
- Soft lacy bralettes.
What I’m eating
- Brown rice with sesame seeds sprinkled on top.
- Ezekiel toast with vegan butter and cheese.
- Weekly box from Purple Carrot.
What I’m grateful for
- Healthy pets.
- Weighted blankets.
- Pink pens.
- Quiet nights at home.
Thank you for inspiring my blog post this week!
LOVE it, Michelle. Thank YOU for sharing! x
Thank you, Sandra. I try to line up an assortment of projects and adventures to keep life exciting! x
Kimberly, I want to be you when I grow up! What awesome activities you have just experienced and now, have planned. Enjoy.