In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, I share mental health tips and four journaling prompts to help commemorate Mental Health Awareness Month.
Learn how to make mental health a priority, my go-to coping skills for mind and body, resources, and how to reach out to others who may be struggling.
Download this worksheet to take notes and reflect on my four journal prompts.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #580: Mental Health Love
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
Mentioned in the Show
1. How can I take care of myself right now?
2. What most needs attention?
3. How can I stay connected to what matters most?
4. What coping skills would support me right now?
1. Make your mental health a priority: sleep, exercise, food, mindfulness, play, talk, create routines/shake them up
2. Learn coping skills: healthy distractions, mental, physical, interpersonal
3. Share resources: volunteer, hotlines, donate
4. Reach out to others
Receive inbox love through Love Notes: invites, inspiration, and more.