What I’m reading
- I recently finished Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb and HIGHLY recommend it for insights on both sides of therapy.
- Now I’m reading Wild Words by Nicole Gulotta (podcast interview coming) and Stories for my Sister by Elizabeth Duvivier (podcast interview coming).
What I’m excited about
- New website. Can’t wait to share it!
- Provence retreat (opens November 4).
- Travel over the next two months: Oklahoma, Charleston, Paris, NYC, West Virginia.
- Attending Puggerfest in Oklahoma City tomorrow.
- Pugs & Pints on Sunday.
- Making upcycled dog toys from TranquiliT scraps. (see last photo)
What I’m struggling with
- Decluttering: home, schedule, and offerings.
- Pug health issues.
- Making time to write and create.
What I’m working on
- Hip Tranquil Chick 13th Birthday Bash workbook and event. You’re coming, right?!
- Tonight’s Tranquility Salon wrap-up event.
- TranquiliT style guide and revamp (details to come).
- Contemplating small lifestyle shifts.
What I’m wearing
- Back to my uniform: capri leggings + 2in1 fitted top. Topped with a TranquiliT layer and tall boots.
- Long leopard-print wrap dress my seamstress made that I wear over my TranquiliT. Note my black fleece perfect pants peeking out.
What I’m loving
- Plants. Long, hanging ones.
- Fleece TranquiliT pants and LOTS of layers.
- Sitting fireside.
- The moon’s phases.
- Lilies, lots of lilies.
What I’m eating
- Green smoothies (Gizmo, too! See above photo).
- Weekly box from Purple Carrot.
- Too much pizza.