Happy International Dog Day! In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, I chat pet loss and grief. Learn what disenfranchised grief, coping strategies, and Warden’s four tasks of mourning.
New to Tranquility du Jour? Learn more here.
FREE Fall TDJ Live: September 15
Yoga, Business, Mindfulness Workshops: September 21 – 22 in Montreal, Canada
4-week Tranquility Salon: September 29, October 6, 13, 20 in DC [2 spots left]
Pugs & Pints: October 27 in DC
New Year’s Eve Mini Retreat at YogaWorks Dupont: December 31 in DC
New Year’s Salon: January 1, 2020 in DC [7 spots left]
NEW: Tranquility in the Tropics: February 13-20, 2021
NEW Tranquility in Tuscany retreat: August 28-September 4, 2021
Mentioned in the Podcast
Blog post about Pet Loss & Grief
Loving Le Pug: Part I
Loving Le Pug: Tools for Grief
Bye Bye Baby Bonnard
Tranquility Salon Online Wait List
France 2020 Wait List
Latest Tea with Kimberly video
TranquiliT fall collection launches THIS week
Takeaways? Share pics of your beloved pets using #tdjpodcast.
Tranquility du Jour Online
- Year of Tranquility (comes with FIVE bonuses)
- Tranquility du Jour Daybook (comes with FOUR bonuses)
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Follow along on Facebook
- Watch YouTube
- Shop seasonless, vegan, locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 6 Books
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android